In the process of operation, enterprises face many legal risks, which may arise from many different sources such as: changing legal regulations, internal disputes, disputes with partners or customers, disputes related to labor and employment… To limit these risks, businesses need good corporate law lawyers to help detect and eliminate legal risks. Regular legal consultancy services are an effective solution to help businesses solve arising legal problems quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
VPL with 10 years of experience has provided regular legal consultancy services to businesses operating in many fields such as:
- Group of enterprises engaged in manufacturing: furniture, wood processing, packaging, electronics, textile industry, machinery and equipment production, mechanics, food processing …
- Business group on industrial real estate, construction.
- Business groups providing technology and advertising services.
Our clients are mainly FDI enterprises, state-owned capital enterprises. In addition to being good at legal, our lawyers are knowledgeable about clients’ products and services, market trends, industry competition, organizational structure of businesses, thereby having effective legal solutions to help businesses develop sustainably.
COMPREHENSIVE CONSULTING ON LEGAL ISSUES OF ENTERPRISES
- Investment law consultancy: Consultancy on setting up investment projects, applying for new investment registration certificates, adjusting changes in investment project contents, extending and terminating investment projects, transferring investment projects…
- Corporate law consultancy: Advising on the establishment of branches, representative offices, business locations. Change of enterprise information, merger, transfer, dissolution of the enterprise. Provide legal secretarial services to members’ councils and boards of directors. Advising on resolving conflicts and disputes within the company related to contributed capital and shares.
- Advising on applying for sublicenses for conditional business lines.
- Contract consultancy: Advising on drafting and reviewing contracts. Assist in negotiating and negotiating business contracts, labor contracts, sales contracts and other types of contracts.
- Labor law consultancy: Advising on labor regulations, social insurance law, drafting labor contracts, confidentiality agreements, working regulations, salary and bonus regimes, dismissal. Advising on resolving labor-related disputes. Foreign worker consultancy: work permit, temporary residence card, visa…
- Real estate consulting: Advising on purchase, sale, lease, land lease, land use rights, land disputes, and real estate-related matters. Advising on procedures for issuance of land use ight certificates, application for ownership of assets attached to land, separation and consolidation of land use rights, change of land use purposes.
- Criminal law consultancy: Advising on criminal legal issues for liability as a legal entity related to tax, commodity, environmental, fire protection laws.
- Competition law consultancy: Consulting competition-related regulations and consumer protection.
- Tax law consultancy: Assist in complying with tax regulations, optimizing taxes, and solving legal issues related to tax, tax finalization, tax declaration, tax refund.
- Intellectual property legal consultancy: intellectual property rights protection, trademark registration, copyright, patent.
- Consulting other legal regulations such as environment, fire protection, bidding …
ENTERPRISE CONSULTING PROCESS
Step 1: Receive customer consultation requests
After receiving the request and information, VPL’s lawyer will assess the size of the business and the need for monthly legal consulting services. From there, VPL will propose the most reasonable service package for businesses.
Step 2: Negotiate and sign the contract
The lawyer sends you the Legal Services Contract, the two parties will review the contract terms to ensure the interests of the parties. The two parties proceed to sign the contract.
Step 3: Make a detailed deployment plan
After signing the contract, our team of experts will conduct detailed research and analysis to evaluate the problems of the business to find a solution that suits the current capacity and goals of the business, thereby bringing the best results to the business. At the same time, we will also coordinate with related departments so that the business can operate in the best way.
Step 4: Deploy the service
VPL appoints a private lawyer to assist in providing services to your business. VPL will conduct legal reviews for enterprises.
MAKING ARRANGEMENT WITH VPL
- A phone call and email from the VPL Legal Department.
- A Non-disclosure agreement for your information provided.
- An appointment with VPL lawyers.
- The right solutions for your business